|Job title||VAC-8847 Social Worker|
|Number of vacancies||1|
Diploma in Social sciences, social work, psychology, teaching, healthcare and community development. (essential).
Minimum of 3 year/s of demonstrable relevant Social Development experience (essential).
Minimum of 5 year/s of experience in Africa (essential).
Working level in English (essential).
Fluent in Arabic (essential).
CTG staff and support humanitarian projects in fragile and conflict-affected countries around the world, providing a rapid and cost-effective service for development and humanitarian missions. With past performance in 17 countries – from the Middle East, Africa, Europe, and Asia, we have placed more than 20,000 staff all over the world since operations began in 2006.
|Overview of position||
CTG stands for Committed To Good. With an ethical approach at the heart of all that we do, it is a description that makes us proud. Respect for the fundamental human rights of our staff, and those our staff encounter, is a cornerstone of our values. We strive for gender equality, inclusion and diversity, providing fair and equal opportunities for all. We take a zero tolerance approach to corruption and stay true to local labour laws and all local statutory requirements. In operation since 2006, today we are honoured to serve clients in 15 fragile and conflict-affected states assisting with disaster relief, peace building, humanitarian aid and development programmes through our specialized recruitment, HR management and operational services.
The position is managed by a client with reporting requirements.
-Diploma in relevant field, i.e. social sciences, social work, psychology, teaching, healthcare and community development.
- Prior work experience in Algeria is highly preferred.
- Demonstrable experience in a related field working with vulnerable youth & adults within the health care, protection, human rights, education or community development/mobilization sector within an NGO, CBO or similar.
- Proficient in computer MS Office.
- Must be fluent in Arabic and english & working knowledge of English is reqired.
- Takes responsibility for action & manages constructive criticism.
- Maintains high customer service standards at all times.
- Identifies ways & implements actions to improve performance of self & others.
- Displays mastery of the profession & conducts oneself in a professional manner at all times.
- Contributes to a collegial team environment.
This role does not have any team management responsibility.
|Disclaimer: At no stage of the recruitment process will CTG ask candidates for a fee. This includes during the application stage, interview, assessment and training.|