|Job title||VAC-7636 DTM Assistant (Data Visualization)|
|Number of vacancies||1|
Bachelor's in University degree in statistics, mathematics, computer science, engineering, international relations, geography, or other related fields with two years of relevant working experience. (essential).
Minimum of 1 year/s of demonstrable relevant Graphic Design experience (essential).
Minimum of 1 year/s of experience in MENA (essential).
Fluent in Arabic (essential).
Fluent in English (essential).
CTG staff and support humanitarian projects in fragile and conflict-affected countries around the world, providing a rapid and cost-effective service for development and humanitarian missions. With past performance in 17 countries – from the Middle East, Africa, Europe, and Asia, we have placed more than 20,000 staff all over the world since operations began in 2006.
|Overview of position||
Under the overall supervision of the Programme Coordinator (Data Management) and the
direct supervision of the Reporting Officer (DTM), the Data Visualization and Graphic
Design Assistant will be responsible for the following functions:
Create data visualizations resulting from data analysis, Consolidate data for visualizations collected through routine data collection systems and assessments.
The incumbent is expected to demonstrate the following values and competencies:
· Inclusion and respect for diversity: respects and promotes individual and
cultural differences; encourages diversity and inclusion wherever
· Integrity and transparency: maintains high ethical standards and acts in
a manner consistent with organizational principles/rules and standards
· Professionalism: demonstrates ability to work in a composed, competent
and committed manner and exercises careful judgment in meeting day-
Core Competencies – behavioural indicators level 1
· Teamwork: develops and promotes effective collaboration within and
across units to achieve shared goals and optimize results.
· Delivering results: produces and delivers quality results in a service-
oriented and timely manner; is action oriented and committed to
achieving agreed outcomes.
· Managing and sharing knowledge: continuously seeks to learn, share
knowledge and innovate.
· Accountability: takes ownership for achieving the Organization’s priorities and assumes responsibility for own action and delegated work. · Communication: encourages and contributes to clear and open communication; explains complex matters in an informative, inspiring and motivational way.
· Preferable one-year experience on research, data analysis or data visualization
(graphic design work);
· Work experience from an international organization is an advantage;
· Good writing, communication and negotiation skills;
· Personal commitment, efficiency, flexibility, drive for results; capacity to work
effectively and harmoniously within a team of colleagues from varied cultures and
|Disclaimer: At no stage of the recruitment process will CTG ask candidates for a fee. This includes during the application stage, interview, assessment and training.|