|Job title||VAC-6440 Mechanical Engineer|
|Location||Sana’a and multi cities|
|Duration||0 year 5 months|
Bachelors in 4 Years (Essential).
Minimum of 4 Years year/s of demonstrable relevant Engineering – Mechanical experience(Essential).
Minimum of 4 Years year/s of experience in Middle East (Essential).
fluent in English (Essential).
CTG stands for Committed To Good. With an ethical approach at the heart of all that we do, it is a description that makes us proud. Respect for the fundamental human rights of our staff, and those our staff encounter, is a cornerstone of our values. We strive for gender equality, inclusion and diversity, providing fair and equal opportunities for all. We take a zero tolerance approach to corruption and stay true to local labour laws and all local statutory requirements. In operation since 2006, today we are honoured to serve clients in 15 fragile and conflict-affected states assisting with disaster relief, peace building, humanitarian aid and development programmes through our specialised recruitment, HR management and operational services.
|Overview of position||
General Background our client is undertaking a project that aims to restore access to critical urban service in selected cities within the Republic of Yemen under Yemen Integrated Urban Services Emergency Project – Phase two (YIUSEP-II) . One of these services is Energy services. our client will be responsible for the design and implementation works of PV solar systems and diesel gensets that will increase the targeted facilities’ reliability and service capacity. All of that to be done ensuring highest standards in design, and respect of ‘state of the art’ requirements for aesthetics, safety and sustainability.
The engineering services desired include, but are not limited to preparation of plans, specifications and estimates of costs for project, detailed studies on specific items, conducting investigations, preparation of reports, inspection, and construction contract administration. This will include but not limited to:
● Carry out field visits to target facilities to inspect and verify the actual needs, collect data, taking measurements, etc. ● Preparation of specialized engineering studies on a variety of subjects including, but not limited to project scope studies, plans, specifications, BoQs and tender documentations for construction projects varying in complexity, for a portion or the entire project. Services may include preliminary plans and cost estimates, necessary field work, drafting, design, surveying, bid assistance, construction inspection, and project management to facilitate review and approval processes, in addition to provide a detailed estimate of cost for the work.
● Coordinate, facilitate and/or attend project-related meetings, such as pre-bid, preconstruction and project progress meetings.
● Perform various tasks as requested for the preparation of engineering construction plans. The desired services will include, but not be limited to the gathering of required data and providing digital submissions. It is understood that the final work product will be a complete document that will contain all known site features and will be ready for use as a base for final engineering plans.
● Provide technical and administrative support throughout all stages of designing processes by executing/administering a variety of technical design transactions, preparing materials/documentations, complying with our client processes and procedures. Working in coordination with our client design team, City Engineers and Social Safeguard Officer.
● The consultant will prepare and deliver the required documents in a professional way within specified working period(s).
● Any additional duties required to fulfil the project scope.
● The consultant will prepare and deliver the required documents in a professional way within specified working period which will include but not limited to: - Technical assessment report. - High quality digital photographs. - AutoCAD detailed design using approved layout templates. - Sizing Calculation sheets. - Bill of Quantities (BOQ), including detailed specifications and cost estimation. All team’s members shall work side by side and perform all tasks assigned cooperatively.
● Protecting the confidentiality of work.
● Any additional duties required as needed within the scope of the project.