|Job title||VAC-6416 M&E Enumerator|
|Duration||0 year 6 months|
High School in • Minimum High-school Diploma; (Essential).
Minimum of • Minimum 1 year of work experience. year/s of demonstrable relevant Monitoring & Evaluation experience(Essential).
Minimum of • Minimum 1 year of work experience. year/s of experience in MENA (Essential).
fluent in Arabic (Essential).
working in English (Desirable).
working in French (Desirable).
CTG stands for Committed To Good. With an ethical approach at the heart of all that we do, it is a description that makes us proud. Respect for the fundamental human rights of our staff, and those our staff encounter, is a cornerstone of our values. We strive for gender equality, inclusion and diversity, providing fair and equal opportunities for all. We take a zero tolerance approach to corruption and stay true to local labour laws and all local statutory requirements. In operation since 2006, today we are honoured to serve clients in 15 fragile and conflict-affected states assisting with disaster relief, peace building, humanitarian aid and development programmes through our specialised recruitment, HR management and operational services.
|Overview of position||
Under the direct
supervision of the M&E Officer, the incumbent will be responsible for performing operational
assistance to the M&E operation related to primary data collection on
migrants and internally displaced populations.
The Incumbents Regular Tasks Will Be Centered Around:
- Identify Reliable Sources Of Information/Key Informants To Collect Relevant Information;
- Conduct Assigned M&E Surveys, In A Designated Geographical Area, According To The Operation Planning;
- Coordinate Daily / M&E Activities
- Carry Out Assessment Activities
- Verify The Accuracy Of The Information Collected On The Field
- Ensure That Data Collected Are Transferred On Time To Tripoli And Tunis Offices
- Advice The M&E Officer On The Best Ways To Accomplish The Goals In The Field;
- Any Other Related Duties As May Be Assigned.
- Report On A Daily Basis On The Activities Conducted And The Realities/Issues Encountered To The M&E Officer And Make Relevant Recommendations;
- Respect IOM’s Data Protection Principles;
- Perform Other Duties As They Might Be Assigned.
This position does not require team management skills.
Female candidates are highly encouraged to apply.