|Job title||VAC-10673 Administrative / Accountant Officer - Based in Tunis|
|Number of vacancies||1|
Bachelor Degree or equivalent in Bachelor (essential).
Minimum of 2 year/s of demonstrable relevant Administration experience (essential).
Minimum of 2 year/s of experience in MENA (essential).
Fluent in Arabic (essential).
Fluent in English (essential).
CTG staff and support humanitarian projects in fragile and conflict-affected countries around the world, providing a rapid and cost-effective service for development and humanitarian missions. With past performance in 17 countries – from the Middle East, Africa, Europe, and Asia, we have placed more than 20,000 staff all over the world since operations began in 2006.
|Overview of position||
1. Ensure proper accounting of the programme in accordance with Our client and EU procedures, updating internal accounting systems (including registration of inflows and outflows, currency movements, expenditure payments) in coordination with the PMU in Tripoli;
2. Contribute to the preparation of administrative and financial documentation necessary to ensure the proper implementation of the programme activities, including technical notes justifying expenditures and procurement procedures to be followed as well as participating in tender evaluation committees;
3. Contribute to the formulation of documents of an administrative nature in accordance with Our client and EU procedures (including market researches, requests for tenders for the supply of goods and services, list of preferred suppliers, purchase requests etc.), and to the preparation of the necessary contractual documentation, interacting with suppliers and service providers on administrative, financial and taxation issues (specific monitoring of tax exemptions);
4. Contribute to the monitoring of contract execution, including the closure of contracts from an administrative and financial point of view and the preparation and management of all relevant documentation;
5. Contribute to the planning and logistical organisation of events, missions and other activities carried out in the framework of the programme (room hire, transport, establishing and maintaining contacts with suppliers, etc.);
6. Ensure the management of the stocks of equipment made available to the PMU staff, including the regular update of the inventory, in coordination with the PMU in Tripoli;
7. Ensure proper, complete and timely filing (physical and electronic) of all accounting, financial and administrative documents related to the programme management;
8. Contribute to ensure the publicity and transparency of the procurement procedures, calls for tenders and proposals and, in general, of the administrative acts necessary for the proper implementation of the programme activities, according to Our client procedures (publication on the Transparent Administration website, PAT, within the established deadlines);
9. Support the Our client Regional Representative and the Admin & Financial Manager during internal and external audit/evaluation missions, in collaboration with the other members of the PMU;
10. Any other duties or responsibilities entrusted to him/her in relation to this Notice.
· At no stage of the recruitment process will CTG ask candidates for a fee. This includes during the application stage, interview, assessment and training.
· CTG has a zero tolerance to Sexual Exploitation and Abuse (SEA) which is outlined in its Code of Conduct. Protection from SEA is everyone’s responsibility and all staff are required to adhere to CTG’s Code of Conduct at all times.